Science: The Key to the Future
Attendees must be at least 18 years of age on the first day of convention to be eligible to attend.
2020 REGISTRATION FEES
Take advantage of early bird rates by placing your registration order by 10/13/20.
Banquet Tickets - Tuesday, 10/20/20
Important: Placing a one-day registration order results in a default confirmation day of Tuesday.
Be assured your registration order is valid either Tuesday or Wednesday.
HOW TO PAY FOR REGISTRATION ORDERS
To E-MAIL a PURCHASE ORDER:
E-mail to: email@example.com
To USPS MAIL a PURCHASE ORDER or CHECK:
Make checks payable to: NJSC.
Please send Checks and/or Purchase Orders to:
PO Box 504
Milltown, NJ 08850
LOVED this conference. Wonderful technology sessions...I want more technology. Everything was amazing. I want to come back next year for 2 days!!!
- Cancellation notice must be made in writing and received by firstname.lastname@example.org prior to one week before the start of convention
- Registration fees are fully transferable
- To transfer a registration to a colleague, contact email@example.com
- Cancellations made within one week of the start of convention may not be refunded
- Payment (PO/Check/Credit Card) is due for all registration orders not cancelled including No-Shows as per the timeline above
- A full refund is granted for all written cancellation requests received prior to one week of the start of convention
- Refunds are issued via check after convention in the most timely manner regardless of original manner of payment (Check or credit card)
- Cancellations received within one week of convention may not be refunded
- There are no refunds for no-shows
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
By registering for the NJ Science Convention, you grant permission to NJSC, NJSTA and NJSELA to take and use your photo in marketing and promotion pieces for an indefinite period of time. Marketing and promotional pieces include, but are not limited to, printed brochures, reports, postcards, flyers and materials, as well as online uses such as postings on NJSC, NJSTA, NJSELA websites, online newsletters and email blasts. NJSC, NJSTA, NJSELA shall own all rights, including copyrights, in and to the photos.